I love snuggling up in a blanket on cold winter evenings and reading my favorite Christmas novels! Each year I read some old books as well as add new ones so my list of top 12 books changes each year.
Here is this year’s list of my top twelve Christmas books and novels. The hardest part about making a list like this is ranking them. I’ve written book reviews for a few of these. I’ve included the links if you’d like to read them.
If you don’t see your favorites here, leave a comment with the book title and author—I’m always looking for great stories!
11) Stories Behind the Best-Loved Songs at Christmas by Ace Collins
10) Stories Behind the Great Traditions of Christmas by Ace Collins
6) Christmas in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder
4) The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore
3) Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
1) A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
What is your favorite holiday book?
-Sandra Merville Hart